Want to stop making friends on Facebook?
Are you just fed up from getting too many friends on Facebook?
Then we have a solution for you. Hold on to the blog to know.
Facebook has been one of the most popular social media sites which helps people connect instantly by sending a friend request to each other. If the person accepts the friend request, then you can connect with him on Facebook and then have a chat, share photos, videos, etc.,
Facebook is also used for digital marketing, promoting sites and also promoting products online. For selling products and marketing them. It has emerged as a digital marketing site over the years.
As mentioned above, Facebook helps you to add friends and also helps you to remove friends or unfollow them. You can remove friends by click on the unfriend button available on your friend’s account, don’t worry he/she will not be notified about it.
If you are fed up with some random friend requests, and you want to stop getting friend requests from random people, then you need to remove the “Add friend” button from your profile.
As of now, there is no proper way to remove the add friend button from Facebook, but you can try these methods for now.
Method 1 – From Settings:
You can hide the add friend button from random people just by following these simple steps:
- Go to settings from your Facebook homepage.
- Then go to privacy settings.
- Now check for the “how people can find you” settings.
- In that column, click on “Who can send you friend requests”.
- Now you need to select “friends of friends.”
Thus, only mutual friends of yours will send you a friend request and, you will stop receiving random friend requests.
If you aren’t satisfied with this method and want entirely to remove the add friend button from Facebook, then follow these steps one by one but this might be slightly risky as if you end up doing it wrong then your Facebook might not work correctly.
- Go to Facebook’s home page.
- Now click on F12 or ctrl+ shift (in chrome) and ctrl+B (In edge).
- You can also click on “inspect elements” button just by right clicking on your mouse.
- Then you will be able to look through the code of Facebook.
- Now all you have to do is click on the Add friend button on Facebook.
- Now there will be highlighted code on the right side of your page which you need to delete it. Remember to delete only the highlighted code.
- Now the Add friend button would be removed from your profile.
It would be an excellent way to remove Add friend button from your profile, and you will now won’t receive any friend requests, neither from your mutual friends nor from any random person.
Thus, this takes me to the conclusion of the blog, and the second method isn’t suggested unless you are a busy person who doesn’t have time for random requests. Thank you!!