If you want to play a multiplayer game online, then PUBG would be one of the best game to play with your friends as it has voice chat support that would help you interact with your friends and also help you to make strategies, make plans against your enemies and take action accordingly. PUBG Mobile is an awesome game and a great multiplayer game to play on your mobile sitting in your home.
PUBG Mobile has seen a great rise in several mobile players since the day it was launched, and there was an enormous increase in players when the emulator version of the game was released. PUBG official released the desktop version of the game for the gaming community and normal players, but it was a paid version. After a year later as PUBG Mobile was launched it also launched the emulator version of the game. After PUBG Mobile was enabled for playing on PC, there was a huge increase in the number of players day to day. So, it was great news for all the players who faced difficulties playing the game on their mobile, at low graphics or on smaller screens.
After the launch of the emulator, players would play the game on bigger screens with huge graphics and have a clear view of enemies and yeah, all the players loved it. It also saw a great rise in the gaming community as many people started streaming and uploading their gameplay online on YouTube or on Twitch, which subsequently increased their subscribers and fans.
Let’s look on how to download the emulator on your PC and then play the game.
How to Download MEmu Play Emulator on PC
MEmu emulator is available PC for free, which helps you play the PC version of PUBG Mobile for free. As the original desktop version is a paid one. Also, many say that the desktop version is too tough to play. So, if you want to enjoy the mobile version of the game on your desktop, you can install any emulator on your PC such as Tencent Gaming Buddy or Blue Stacks or MEmu play on your PC.
Now if you do not have access to the official emulator by PUBG Mobile you can download the blue stacks android emulator or MEmu play emulator and then get PUBG Mobile on your PC. Rather than MEmu emulator helps you in this case as you can get PUBG Mobile on the emulator without the internet also.
You can follow these instructions correctly to download MEmu emulator on your device.
- Search for MEmu Emulator from your Google or any search engine.
- Now get onto the first result it might be from filehippo.com
- When you get to the site, you can see the file name and a download option below it.
- You need to check if the file name is MEmu and then click on download option below it.
- Now, select the download location.
- Depending on your internet speed, the download will proceed and may also take some time.
- Now you are done with downloading the .exe file.
- Now go to the download location and click on the .exe file to install the MEmu emulator.
- Windows might ask your permission to download the emulator by clicking YES; you allow windows to install MEmu emulator.
- It might take a few seconds to install the emulator once it is done, you can see the icon on the desktop if you have downloaded the app on your desktop.
You can also download the official emulator by clicking here.
If the above link does not work for you, click here.
Here are the system requirements for MEmu emulator as you need to keep in mind that any third-party emulator may cause your device lag, so you need to maintain the requirements to get the emulator on your device.
CPU: Intel or AMD (x86 or x64)
OS: Windows 7 or above.
Driver: DirectX11 or any driver with OpenGL 2.0 or above.
RAM: 2 GB or above (preferred 4GB)
HDD: 2 GB or above.
How to Download PUBG Mobile on PC
After you are done downloading the official MEmu emulator on your PC, you need to follow these instructions to download PUBG Mobile on your PC.
- Open the MEmu emulator that you have downloaded on your PC.
- Now you need to get to the Google Play Store on the emulator.
- Now, sign-in with your official Google account on the Play Store.
- After the sign-in, you can get on the Play Store and download PUBG Mobile.
- Now, based on internet speed, the download may take some time.
- After you have downloaded the game on your PC follow the instructions below to play PUBG Mobile on your PC.
Downloading PUBG Mobile Offline
Also, MEmu player lets you install the game offline so if you do not have a proper stable internet connection you can download the game offline. Here’s how you can do this:
- Now you can connect your smartphone which has PUBG Mobile already installed in it.
- After that open the Android folder from file manager and go to obb section.
- Here you can find com.tencent.ig file.
- Now copy that file and paste it in the MEmu Play Shared Download section.
- After this, you need to download the .apk file of PUBG Mobile from the internet.
- You can get it here.
- Now you need to paste the .apk file also in the MEmu Play Shared Download section.
- You can find MEmu play shared download section in c:\users\username\downloads\Memu Download if you have downloaded the MEmu emulator in the C folder.
- If you have downloaded MEmu emulator in any other such as D or E or F, then you need to check the MEmu Download folder in that drive.
- Once you find the folder, you can paste the files there.
- After pasting you need to install the PUBG Mobile app on the emulator and click on DONE, do not open it now.
- Now you need to do this properly so read it correctly, go to the download folder and create an obb file in the Android folder and then copy the com.tencent.ig file in this newly created obb folder.
- After this now, you can open the installed PUBG Mobile app and download the latest apps and play the game.
- To play the game, follow the instructions below.
You can also download the obb file here.
How to Play PUBG Mobile on PC
Now once you are done installing PUBG Mobile on PC, you can follow the below instructions and then get your hands on it.
- Now go to the apps section of your MEmu emulator.
- Now, you can see the downloaded apps on your emulator where you can find PUBG Mobile.
- Now, open PUBG Mobile from the apps section.
- You can now close the emulator as it might cause lag in your gameplay.
- Or if you have downloaded it from the apk, you can see the game in your apps and double click on it to open it and enjoy gaming on your PC.
Advantages of Playing the Game on Emulator
Now, after you have played one or two games on your emulator, you can quickly notice the difference of playing the game on PC and mobile. There is some noticeable difference as emulator lets you play the game on a bigger screen and with high graphics it is a great advantage for emulator players over mobile players.
But you need to know that the emulator players are only matched with emulator players and not with mobile players as might be difficult for mobile players to compete against emulator players.
You can play the game on High and Ultra HD(2k) graphics when you play the game on an emulator. Also, if you have an 8 GB RAM on your PC, it makes the gameplay smoother and lag-free.
Requirements of PC for PUBG Mobile:
The PUBG team officially declared these requirements on their site. You need to take care of these requirements as you need to have the minimum requirements to play the game on your PC. Also using a good graphics card is recommended if you need to play lag-free and a smooth game although every game lag when there are enemies ahead, and the circle closes, but it might be slightly better with a good graphics card.
Here are the requirements for your system.
Minimal PC Requirements are:
|CPU||1.8 GHz Dual Core Intel or AMD.|
|GPU|| Nvidia GeForce 8600/9600 GT, |
ATI/AMD Radeon HD 2600/360.
|OS||Windows 7 or above.|
|DirectX||Version 9.0c DirectX.|
|Storage||1GB for Emulator.|
Recommended System Requirements:
|CPU||2.6 GHz Intel i3 or AMD|
|GPU||Nvidia GeForce GTX 660.|
|Memory|| Minimum 4GB RAM,|
But preferred 8 GB for smooth gameplay.
|OS||Windows 7 or above.|
|DirectX||Version 9.0c DirectX.|
|Storage||1GB for Emulator.|
If you are not a gamer or streamer, then you need to understand that this game is highly addictive and not at all suggested for players under 18 years of age. Also, the higher graphics are recommended for gamers and streamer as they play and stream at the same time.
If you are an average gamer and play the game for fun, you can go for minimum graphics or even play the game on mobile. This game also gives you some stress, so you need to limit your daily gameplay to 2-3 hours. Also, I am not advising you to avoid the game; you can play the game but also need to limit yourself as it might cause some serious health issues.
And you also need to focus on your studies and career before you become an addict to the game unless you are a gamer or want to pursue your career in gaming. Till then, happy gaming.